Friday, April 3, 2020

Parade News and Alternative Virtual Meeting

Hello Families,
I know Deborah sent you an email explaining how the parade needed to be canceled due to weather and safety concerns as the conditions continue to persist.

I know your child may be a disappointed as we are.  I wanted to offer your child the opportunity to see and talk to us.  If you would like to schedule a virtual playdate with the Cub Cadet Teachers please read the information below.  We will try have a 10 minute "playdate" so we can everyone have an opportunity next week:

1. Choose a day and time frame you would like to schedule a meeting and email me.
2. Make sure you have access to Google Hangouts on your computer.
3. You will receive an email to invite you with more instructions.

Email me a what day you prefer first, second, or third: 
Tuesday April 7
Wednesday April 8
Thursday April 9 (Please note that on Thursday we will offer 9-10 and 11-12)

Email me a time frame that words best:
Morning 9-10
Late Morning 11-12
Afternoon 1-2
Late Afternoon 2-3

Email me you day preference and time ASAP and by the latest Monday April 6th.
I will schedule the meetings as I receive the emails.
Hope to see and talk to you all soon!!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment