Monday, March 30, 2020

Remote Learning Links and Weekly Activities


This link will provide parents with all of the information needed for the week.
Please click on the BECC link to access all of the weekly activities on Monday.  
BECC Remote Learning Link:
https://sites.google.com/bpsk12.org/bps-remote-learning/home

Blog:
I will be posting additional activities from Tuesday through Friday here.    These activities are not required.   If you have not yet subscribed to the blog please provide your email to subscribe.  When you subscribe, you will be notified when I post.  The space to subscribe is on the right of the screen.
Follow by email: and then submit.

Instagram:
I will continue to post pictures on Instagram of our students participating in the activities.
Please email photos of your child and I will post their photos there.
If you are not on Instagram, search for our link and request access.  If you are waiting for me to allow you access please email me and let me know your user name so I can give you access.
Search:  cubcadetsclassroom

Letterland: 
Our class has been enjoying the Letterland curriculum.  We would like to give your children a preview of what letters we will continue when we get back to school.  Myself and the Busy Bee teacher Courtney, will be creating and posting videos for you children.
Your child can do the extension videos suggested in the links such as:
-Find something in your house or outside that begins with the same sound as the Letterlander in the video.
-Practice your "rainbow writing" as modeled in the video.
Please send me your child doing these activities.  I will post them on our Instagram page.

Other ways to stay connected: 
Email me with questions or concerns: bottiglio@bpsk12.org
Instagram: beccburlington
Twitter:beccburlington

No comments:

Post a Comment