Thursday, March 19, 2020

Activities for Home


Hello Cub Cadet Families, 

I am hoping all of you are doing well.  Due to the school closure, the teachers and staff at the BECC have created some activities you can do at home.  These activities are optional.  They are some ideas and suggestions that you can try at home with your child.  You will find the activities on the link below:


https://www.burlingtonpublicschools.org/schools/becc/covid-19-resources/student-technology-options

-Click on the tab BECC to find the document

In addition, People Helping People will be offering FREE LUNCH FOODS for families who receive free or reduced price lunch at school for the duration of the school closure. The food to prepare a week’s worth of lunches can be picked up each Tuesday at St. Mark’s church, 10 St. Mark’s Road, from 3-7pm. Families who need assistance getting these items should call the emergency number (781) 238-4674. 


I will be checking my email frequently so if your child would like to send me a picture of what they are doing at home, I will be happy to respond back to them.  I also plan on doing some video recordings in the future so I will keep you posted on where to see them.   


Please feel free to reach out to me at bottiglio@bpsk12.org if you have any questions or concerns.


-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment