Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Instagram Photo of the Day!!

If you have not requested to follow our classroom on Instagram please look us up. I will be posting pictures there of our home adventures. Send me pictures of your child doing fun activities at home with a brief description of what they are doing. Please note that you give me permission to use these home photos and wait for your child to be posted. I will try to post one child/teacher photo per day as they are emailed to me. This can be a great way for everyone to stay socially connected.
Email me at bottiglio@bpsk12.org

On Instagram:
Search "cubcadetclassroom" and request to follow.  
If you are waiting for me to accept your request just send me an email. Since it is private, if I don't recognize the name or photo I do not accept the request.

No comments:

Post a Comment