Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Pat

Happy Birthday Pat
Today we celebrated Pat's birthday. Yesterday we made a special book to surprise her. Each child wrote "I like Pat because....."  Pat loved their responses. (because she plays Chicka Chicka Bowling with me/ because she plays tag with me/because she likes cookies/she helps me open my lunch...to name a few)
Then we decorated a crown for her and sang her a special birthday song. And for a special surprise, Pat decided that all the cub cadets that earned a high five today will get a mystery bag.  Pat gave each child a special surprise for her birthday.  She also shared a special snack with us today. We are so lucky to have Pat share her birthday with us and we are very lucky to have Pat as a teacher in the cub cadet room!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment